Ireallyhatelife
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just want to vent. I’m a stupid person who keeps making mistakes. I’m angry at myself, I always do something stupid that makes me hate myself so much. I’m sick of being like this I’m so lonely and I feel like if I keep living I’m just gonna make my own life miserable (btw I don’t intend on killing myself)

I just wanted to let that out
Ireallyhatelife
Rep:
?
Ireallyhatelife
Rep:
?
I’m so lonely
dalbyc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if your alive thats one victory
SAARH.A5
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
First of all, stop calling yourself stupid because you aren't. Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. Accept it and move on. Don't let them get to you. Rise above this temporary situation and challenge yourself to do better. Everybody is entitled to second and even third chances. Live your life according to what you think is best for you. You deserve the best that life has to offer.
dalbyc
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
but what if your acc stupid your then lying to them
SAARH.A5
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dalbyc)
but what if your acc stupid your then lying to them
Stupid may be too harsh a word to use. Ignorant may be better. There’s nothing wrong with ignorance so long as you’re willing to correct it if you have the opportunity and you aren’t pretending to a level of knowledge that you don’t have. Be yourself, admit what you don’t know and what you aren’t good at and work to improve those things.
goldie2021
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ireallyhatelife)
I just want to vent. I’m a stupid person who keeps making mistakes. I’m angry at myself, I always do something stupid that makes me hate myself so much. I’m sick of being like this I’m so lonely and I feel like if I keep living I’m just gonna make my own life miserable (btw I don’t intend on killing myself)

This is me also
dalbyc
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im dumb then
Old Skool Freak
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ireallyhatelife)

Hi

Sorry you're feeling like this... I guess the lock-down/ isolation situation hasn't helped with how you're feeling.

First thing you need to do is stop beating yourself up about the past. As SARAH.A5 said earlier on, it's OK to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them. I don't know the details here, but I'm assuming you just try different things and get them wrong? Sometimes, learning how NOT to do something is just as important as learning how to do things. Everyone makes mistakes. Think about something like a football match... a team may have several (failed) attempts at scoring, but none of that matters when they finally hit the ball in the back of the net.

The way I see things, life is like driving a car... you pay most attention to the things that are around you now and that are ahead of you; you only occasionally glance in the rear-view mirror. That's the same approach I suggest you take in life. Don't focus on the past mistakes etc. There's nothing you can do to change them, just learn not to make the same mistakes again, and focus on the opportunities that are around you right now, or in the future.

Also, remember It's OK to ask for help with things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (84)
18.67%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (91)
20.22%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.67%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (99)
22%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.78%
I haven't started researching yet (48)
10.67%

Watched Threads