How far would you go?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Seen this post and was wondering how far you guys would go when it came to dating a woman?
Anonymous #1
This post
TJ1997
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Seen this post and was wondering how far you guys would go when it came to dating a woman?
The whole nine yards probably? Failing that, a home run
Anonymous #1
I keep messing it up sorry I mean this
Anonymous #1
I cant tell if its attaching someone help me out xD
Anonymous #1
Attachment 922664
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
you mean what size would we date, how far would we go to try and get a woman or how far would we travel to get to her???
Anonymous #1
you mean what size would we date, how far would we go to try and get a woman or how far would we travel to get to her???
if you click on the attachment you'll see what I mean. What number would you stop at?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
if you click on the attachment you'll see what I mean. What number would you stop at?
probably 8
laughinglad999
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
l would go as far as l had to go no matter where it was or how long it would take l never give up real true love does not cost a penny l will be very honest there is some one l like and l will wait on her no matter how long it takes l am very strong willed and very loving /caring /loyal/the list does not stop there
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
l would go as far as l had to go no matter where it was or how long it would take l never give up real true love does not cost a penny l will be very honest there is some one l like and l will wait on her no matter how long it takes l am very strong willed and very loving /caring /loyal/the list does not stop there
Oooo is she in TSR??
laughinglad999
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Oooo is she in TSR??
Well l hope l dont get any trouble from her but yes she is in TSR she might read this but she will be fine with me l have not knowing her very long but l do more than like her l am keeping my fingers crossed
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
Well l hope l dont get any trouble from her but yes she is in TSR she might read this but she will be fine with me l have not knowing her very long but l do more than like her l am keeping my fingers crossed
What made you like her?
laughinglad999
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
What made you like her?
Well l dont know if l should say it as she might be reading it but she will be fine she is very nice to me and gives me some attention well she gives me lots of attention even though she might not know it its like l have a connection with her l have never come across a girl like this before in my life l never thought l could fall for someone over the internet but l have in my mind this girl is the best l can even open up to her l have never done that in my whole life before l trust her 100% with my life l dont wish to say ant more just now and she has told me that she does like me must go now good by Anon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.49%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.66%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (55)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.94%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.03%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed