How lenient is the university of Nottingham?

Watch
Bckbnkvbjgg
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I applied for crim, the general needed is ABB I was offered BBB but how lenient do you think they can be
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It depends on how many spaces they have left on their course. If they were ever lenient then I suggest by 1 grade but it really depends if they have spaces left and they would prefer higher grade students for clearing
Bckbnkvbjgg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
It depends on how many spaces they have left on their course. If they were ever lenient then I suggest by 1 grade but it really depends if they have spaces left and they would prefer higher grade students for clearing
But crim isn’t so popular plus they were giving out reduced offers ranging BBB-BBC - which is why I questioned it
mike23mike
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bckbnkvbjgg)
I applied for crim, the general needed is ABB I was offered BBB but how lenient do you think they can be
Nottingham is a top uni. Their average UCAS points for people who joined last year was 161. That equates to A*A*A. They have shown they are keen on you by dropping their standard offer by a grade. If you drop down below BBB I don't think they will take you because that is a 2-grade drop from the standard offer.
TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I called up on results day through adjustment. I got onto an AAA course with A*AB.

However I have a friend who got in on BBC to an ABB course so yes they have a little leeway
Bckbnkvbjgg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by TheOnlyIzzy)
I called up on results day through adjustment. I got onto an AAA course with A*AB.

However I have a friend who got in on BBC to an ABB course so yes they have a little leeway
Hi, thank you for your reply! Do you know what course and what year this may have been?
TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
These were both a year ago, my course was psychology, I think my friends was a biological course
Bckbnkvbjgg
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by TheOnlyIzzy)
These were both a year ago, my course was psychology, I think my friends was a biological course
Okkk thank youuu👍🏾👍🏾
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads