I'm starting to regret leaving this part time course years back and just hate how

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Things have just never worked out.
It's kinda suddenly hit me, I travelled for over two hours to do this part time course in makeup. I wasnt very good and was doing all the glam make while really just wanted to jump into the media and special effects stuff because that was defiently my focus which was in only a little module and didnt start until like 6 months ahead. The lighting was overwhelming as well and made me I'll. At the time also wanted to try to go back into my first dream career (acting for stage)to give it my last shot. I also had to leave certain things because I didnt have a job in a new city were this other course was so I had to leave that one too or I wasnt good enough to pass the audition or something else or I was forced out if work due to disability, the list is endless.I guess I'm just sick of these disappointments and if so much bull **** didbt happen and I had the right support put in place then maybe I be in a completely better place, career, friends,money partner,etc. I'm nice, funny, attractive lady. Its bugging me that's all.

Hopefully this career will i now know I'm independent and want to go freelance and give character makeup another go and not suck. Maybe this was my calling all along.
Abzzz57
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Things have just never worked out.
It's kinda suddenly hit me, I travelled for over two hours to do this part time course in makeup. I wasnt very good and was doing all the glam make while really just wanted to jump into the media and special effects stuff because that was defiently my focus which was in only a little module and didnt start until like 6 months ahead. The lighting was overwhelming as well and made me I'll. At the time also wanted to try to go back into my first dream career (acting for stage)to give it my last shot. I also had to leave certain things because I didnt have a job in a new city were this other course was so I had to leave that one too or I wasnt good enough to pass the audition or something else or I was forced out if work due to disability, the list is endless.I guess I'm just sick of these disappointments and if so much bull **** didbt happen and I had the right support put in place then maybe I be in a completely better place, career, friends,money partner,etc. I'm nice, funny, attractive lady. Its bugging me that's all.

Hopefully this career will i now know I'm independent and want to go freelance and give character makeup another go and not suck. Maybe this was my calling all along.
Hi, I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you so far, but I do think things happen for a reason, maybe everything that didn't work out is because something better is out there for you..

You have plenty of time to do what ever you want with your life, just take lessons from what you have experienced so far and learn from them.. I hope things work out for you!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, I'm sorry things haven't worked out for you so far, but I do think things happen for a reason, maybe everything that didn't work out is because something better is out there for you..

You have plenty of time to do what ever you want with your life, just take lessons from what you have experienced so far and learn from them.. I hope things work out for you!
Thank you for your comment and I will definitely x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (12)
8.57%
Confident (18)
12.86%
Indifferent (25)
17.86%
Unsure (38)
27.14%
Worried (47)
33.57%

Watched Threads

Latest