going to boyfriends house

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
my boyfriend has asked me to stay over at his, does this mean he wants to do it? ive never done it before but I don't know if I am just overthinking. please help lmao
Beyounce
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Well i think in a healthy relationship you should be able to talk about things like this and not feel scared to talk to each other. There is a likely chance that he would just like to hang out with you for the night, i think you should go and if the night starts heading in that direction but you do not feel comfortable continuing you should stop him and talk to him. But if you are ready to go for it, make sure to stay safe, know your limits and use protection!
Hannah0505
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my boyfriend has asked me to stay over at his, does this mean he wants to do it? ive never done it before but I don't know if I am just overthinking. please help lmao
How old are you??
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Just ask and communicate. God forbid I get into a relationship and I don’t feel comfortable enough to tell him everything
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Perhaps or perhaps he just wants you to stay the night at his now all this lockdown stuff is all but over (unless you live in Leicester) only one way to find out and that's to ask him
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
How old are you??
nearly 16
Hannah0505
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
nearly 16
Well youre young. Just tell the guy what you think and how you feel and communicate. Dont do anything you dont want to do
laughinglad999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Its your choice if you want or not want to do it he needs your consent first stay safe
Iap2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you are not ready, let him know?
If he disregards what you say, cut. him. off.
If he respects you then he's a good guy, and that's rare, so keep open yea

But don't overthink though!
What if he wants you over just to play hide n seek lol... you never know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads