What is the worst thing about being your age?

Watch
StephenBC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i would say being 27 , being close to 30 than 20 is sad.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Almost to the age of 18 but still need to wait
Iap2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by StephenBC)
I'm 26 days away from 18 and all the jobs near me are looking for 18 year olds so that's a pain
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by StephenBC)
I remember when I was younger thinking that someone in their mid 20s was a fully-fledged adult and that their life was sorted. How wrong I was. I just feel like even more of a child in a world full of ants bumbling around.
Last edited by Quick-use; 1 week ago
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nothing at all age is just a number that people get hung up on we are only on earth for a short time just lets enjoy it and be nice to each other there is lots of people in this world far worse of than us
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Funny how Femaleindress always claimed to be in her mid 20's, seemingly like this new account

But to answer the question, absolutely everything.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Funny how Femaleindress always claimed to be in her mid 20's, seemingly like this new account

34 post and 34 threads, do we have a new threadbot?
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by laughinglad999)
Nothing at all age is just a number that people get hung up on we are only on earth for a short time just lets enjoy it and be nice to each other there is lots of people in this world far worse of than us
Makes life easier to enjoy when you use punctuation...
Synergy_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

I wonder why she was replaced. She is a bot. Maybe they don't want everyone to know that, though? like a lot of people caught on or smthn What is the point of changing her/ killing her off? I find this quite funny ngl :rofl:

RIP Female in dress. Gone but never forgotten :moon:
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'll let you know in a few months only turned my age in the last couple of days
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Synergy_)
I wonder why she was replaced. She is a bot. Maybe they don't want everyone to know that, though? like a lot of people caught on or smthn What is the point of changing her? I find this quite funny ngl :rofl:

RIP Female in dress. Gone but never forgotten :moon:
It could have been an unauthorised bot which is against the rules.
Synergy_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It could have been an unauthorised bot which is against the rules.
Ah, maybe. But the fact that she was replaced immediately hints that this is most probably a switching** situation.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah, maybe. But the fact that she was replaced immediately hints that this is most probably a switching** situation.
It takes less then 10 seconds to make a new account, that is partly why duping is so common.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im thinking a link between the two, or an imposter tbh. Easily someone could have seen she was banned, and wanted a bit of attention ( hence creating this new account ). Quite funny, actually :lol:
Synergy_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It takes less then 10 seconds to make a new account, that is partly why duping is so common.
Ah, true. So, do you reckon TSR are not the ones who have created these bots? I do not see why anyone else would want to create them, especially since the threads are not trolling/ inappropriate.
Synergy_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im thinking a link between the two, or an imposter tbh. Easily someone could have seen she was banned, and wanted a bit of attention ( hence creating this new account ). Quite funny, actually :lol:
Ahh true, I have not considered that :lol: We'll most probably never know, I guess.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah, true. So, do you reckon TSR are not the ones who have created these bots? I do not see why anyone else would want to create them, especially since the threads are not trolling/ inappropriate.
The whole reason they have all the volunteers is to make content and tidy the place up a bit, even some of the STs were questioning whether it was a bot. That suggests to me that it was not an authorised bot.

Rules are rules. The threads don't really add anything to the site unless you wanted to data mine tons of information about users. You could build up a pretty in depth profile on someone based on their responses to the seemingly innocuous questions.
samhi1515
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Iap2)
I'm 26 days away from 18 and all the jobs near me are looking for 18 year olds so that's a pain
finally someone else that feels my pain!!!!
Bexjw
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
26 - right in the middle ground where people are expecting you to have a partner and starting to ask when you’ll get married/ have kids. You’re expected to know what you’re doing and have your life planned out. I am organised and know what my goals are but funnily enough, I can’t plan for a partner and children! A lot of the older generations say things like “when I was your age, I had 3 children and had been married for 8 years”! 😂😳
ellie0497
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Most annoying thing about being 22 is that i'm at an irrelevant age
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.41%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (83)
18.82%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (95)
21.54%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.98%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.43%

Watched Threads