Relationship Queries

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Right so at 16, i have just left school early (corona) but by the time we start i will be 17. I know i have a lot of time to get into a relationship but im so confused as to what guys look for? Im known to get along with quite a few people and i can make friends with guys easily and how to have a laugh with them but there has not been anyone that has become more than that? Its always them going to me about girls they like when i like them but the girls never appreciate the great guys that are interested and i know would treat them like treasure or something.

I have even asked what they look for in a girl and they list qualities that they admit i have! i wouldnt say im ugly nor drop dead gorgeous and im about average height so what gives?
Beastybeast
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It's just timing. trust me one day you'll find the right guy. There probably isn't actually anything about you putting people off maybe it's the fact that you're too friendly so you're bringing in loads of friends instead. Wish you luck
Gmart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you push any new guy into a friendzone whilst not putting out signals of interest (ie touching his elbow when chatting etc) then the guys might miss the signal (we are a bit thick).

That said it is better to ignore relationships and concentrate on getting skills and a job which you like. Then you will be happier and love will be unavoidable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (56)
19.18%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (63)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (63)
21.58%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (26)
8.9%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
8.9%

Watched Threads