HomelyInaccuracy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Okay so I am the kind of girl that doesn’t like to text a guy first or anyone really. Is that okay? Is that a problem? Should I stop? Because it is probably why I don’t have a lot of friends.
YikesAP
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I usually text first, I think it's a good thing to do, but I don't hold it against anyone if they don't. The worst thing is probably when people don't text back though.
Bexjw
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Sometimes it’s best to just bite the bullet and go for it. What if your friend/ whoever you want to text is exactly the same? You’re both waiting for someone to take the first step and send a message. Even if it’s just a quick message to say hi and how are you getting on, it could make someone’s day. You don’t have to do it all the time but a little effort can be huge in friendships/ relationships. Worst case scenario, you don’t get a reply. You’ve lost absolutely nothing and don’t have to do it again. Just because one person may not reply, it doesn’t mean everyone won’t.
mxo.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
it’s not that deep, if you want to talk to somebody, text them. if you don’t, then carry on what you’re doing and don’t text them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
20.08%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (57)
22.44%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (48)
18.9%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (53)
20.87%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (22)
8.66%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
9.06%

Watched Threads