RyanC_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

I have been set economics bridging work and like all my others I am overthinking it and now struggling.. However I have absolutely no experience with economics at all and I have no idea what I’m doing so I’m unable to do the work, which is due on for Friday!

My task is to produce an article on how I think the UK economy is currently performing which has to include economic aims such as keeping inflation at around 2%, reducing unemployment and encouraging economic growth.. I’m not really sure what to write or where to do research though since I’ve never done economics before..

Please could someone help me gain an understanding of what to do and point me in the right direction so I can complete my work

Thanks in advance!
itsalifiman11
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can start by comparing the unemployment level before the covid pandemic and the current state. As we all know, a lot of people are losing their jobs due to lockdowns. Maybe you can start by expanding on that?
RyanC_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by itsalifiman11)
You can start by comparing the unemployment level before the covid pandemic and the current state. As we all know, a lot of people are losing their jobs due to lockdowns. Maybe you can start by expanding on that?
Thank you, I'll do that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads