The boy I used to speak just friend zoned me why?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I used to speak to a boy 2 years ago for 2 months, we both liked each other but cut it off. We carried on communicating as he would come back saying he’s sorry after 3 months of no communication we spoke again and from then on every month he’s call me and check up on me apologising for how he treated me. Just last week we were talking and he was telling me things like how we both liked each and find each other attractive and if we were together in a room something would happen, and bringing up things like he wouldn’t mind getting a hotel with me. He was also saying how we should meet up go out for dinner .After an argument which started by me saying if he’s come some City for my birthday and we can stay over btw I only asked because he was saying how he should travel for 2 days to some country 4 days prior but I didn’t intend to do anything with him, he’s now moving weird saying he wants me to and him to be strictly friends, he doesn’t want anything committed /serious, no friends with benefits because someone (he’s on about me) would catch feelings he just turned completely cold.
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He’s a migraine in human form. You should probably block him and move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV)
He’s a migraine in human form. You should probably block him and move
Thank you, I don’t know why he does this comes back whenever he wants then when I make a little mistake he acts victim as if it’s my fault
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you, I don’t know why he does this comes back whenever he wants then when I make a little mistake he acts victim as if it’s my fault
Have you ever slept together? It seems like he just wanted to use you for sex. I could be wrong.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I hate stuff like this really messes with your head, by the sounds of how inconsistent he is I doubt his intentions are good unfortunately, he very much seems to be playing a hot and cold game
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YaliaV)
Have you ever slept together? It seems like he just wanted to use you for sex. I could be wrong.
No actually never slept together , does that mean he wanted me for sex?
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just block him on everything and move on
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hate stuff like this really messes with your head, by the sounds of how inconsistent he is I doubt his intentions are good unfortunately, he very much seems to be playing a hot and cold game
I dont believe his intentions are good either, I think he wanted sex but because I said it weren’t my intention he switched it to act as if it weren’t what he wanted and kept saying how friends with benefits won’t work blah blah even though I never bought up the topic I’m so confused
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (29)
8.58%
Confident (44)
13.02%
Indifferent (51)
15.09%
Unsure (82)
24.26%
Worried (132)
39.05%

Watched Threads