A thread for stepping out of our comfort zone. Let's challenge ourselves.

Watch
bakeshenanigans
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hello people! I was thinking of dancing on my lawn (for a project) and I started chickening out . I am still anxious about it and I am a shy person. I was thinking perhaps we could all (those who are interested)challenge ourselves to do at least one activity a week to step out of our comfort zone.

That way we can all hype each other,share our experiences and grow as an individual. It could be any activity; calling a friend you have lost touch with or recording yourself singing and maybe posting it in social media or sending it to a close friend of yours ,or perhaps just going in the fresh air and bond with your neighbors.
Those are just the examples,it could be anything.
Are you up for it? Just leave a message down below so we can arrange things and get going.
Have a great day!
Spencer5567
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
This sounds like a great idea I might FaceTime some of my friends, I get really anxious about my looks so I usually just text them instead. Good luck dancing on your lawn.
bakeshenanigans
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Spencer5567)
This sounds like a great idea I might FaceTime some of my friends, I get really anxious about my looks so I usually just text them instead. Good luck dancing on your lawn.
Yess! Good luck to you too . When are you doing it? Would you like to share how it went here? Thank you !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.27%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.26%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.63%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
9.3%

Watched Threads