hhahah no
ella’s words
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by goldie2021)
God that really upset me
me too! i swear she had a thing against me! was convinced she was evil, and still am 🤣
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mr Nirenga
He messed up geography GCSE 😒😣
firdouss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my science teacher
dalbyc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
moonbow someone wants to marry u in another thread
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
The one who taught is the wrong exam board for the whole 2 year GCSE. ****.
My history teacher's history teacher taught one of her classes the wrong world war :lolwut:
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
My history teacher's history teacher taught one of her classes the wrong world war :lolwut:
I shouldn't laugh, that's dreadful! I mean an exam board is one thing! :eek:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think I got quite lucky with my teachers in secondary school. The worst one when it came to actually teaching us stuff would've been my year 9 French teacher who just got sidetracked all the time. Once he taught us about the D-day landings, another time he taught us how to make mayonnaise. I did origami and my homework in his lessons. Fortunately I was already good at French, if I had to actually learn things from those lessons I'd have been screwed.

My A-level maths teachers that I had for half a term before I switched to further maths were also pretty bad. They set more work than any other teacher (not that their classes got the best results), they'd waste half the lesson going over a single question and most of the actual teaching just consisted of going through Dr. Frost's powerpoints. When they reallocated the teachers for y13 everyone was dreading getting them.
dalbyc
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
my head of year
Wooord
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The nonce French teacher
chocolate_fan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ms. Gallacher.
To this day I'm still not entirely sure she knew how to:
1. Interact with children
2. Able to teach
3. Understood how to operate a computer.
She was easily the worst IT teacher I ever had. If any of the other students had an issue, it was always 'go talk to chocolate_fan, they know what to do'. And if I needed help, just told me to google it.
WoodlandSorcerer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
Mr Nirenga
He messed up geography GCSE 😒😣
Omg, one of my geography teachers in year 7 was called Mr Nirenga!!!! :eek4:
WoodlandSorcerer
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mr Gore, music teacher. Terrible, because he never taught us music, he would just go on long rants about everything except music. He was very entertaining though because he was so enthusiastic about his off-topic lectures. I remember one time he spent a whole lesson talking about one of Tim Burton's films and so many other subjects lmao.

Oh, and we also had a terrible, terrible English teacher who was the headmaster's daughter. She was the biggest compulsive liar I have ever known and it got so bad I actually recorded her lies in a notebook and there were hundreds. I've lost that book now, wish I could find it. But this was in year 8 and she told us crap like she knew a troll (like a literal troll that lived in Ireland and that she was going to bring him in on the last lesson), that a man she knew ate stickers for lunch, that she saw elephants on the school road, that someone in the lower years ate paper as a snack, that in her final degree exam she had to compare Shakespeare to quantum physics, there were soooo many lmao
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My sister's Physics teacher. Let's call her C.
When C is having online class she does not show her face, and she speaks quite quickly, so literally no one can understand what she is saying.
tacobeth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my year 3 RE teacher,, at 7 i was obsessed with dinosaurs and extremely confused when she said about adam and eve being the first living things so when i said that couldn’t be true because we had fossils she got annoyed and sent me out..
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by WoodlandSorcerer)
Omg, one of my geography teachers in year 7 was called Mr Nirenga!!!! :eek4:
WHAAAAAA!? Did he have an African accent per chance?
WoodlandSorcerer
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
WHAAAAAA!? Did he have an African accent per chance?
Omg, yes!! He was black and had an African accent and he told us his hometown was Liverpool (or that kind of area) and that he had moved here to teach (my school was nowhere near Liverpool). I am screaming, we might have had the same teacher!!! 🤣😭
Last edited by WoodlandSorcerer; 2 weeks ago
anamazingperson
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dalbyc)
yea worst luck we r in the same sch
(Original post by dalbyc)
my head of year
m8 you can't hate yr head of yr that much head of years barely even interact with students
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (7)
12.96%
A mix of in-person and online options (8)
14.81%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (33)
61.11%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (6)
11.11%

Watched Threads