My English Teacher...
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by WoodlandSorcerer)
Omg, yes!! He was black and had an African accent and he told us his hometown was Liverpool (or that kind of area) and that he had moved here to teach (my school was nowhere near Liverpool). I am screaming, we might have had the same teacher!!! 🤣😭
OMG I BET IT WAS OMDS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had him last year but he got fired bc he messed up our exam papers and gave us the wrong ones 😆
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Two teachers come to mind.

One was an English teacher - I won't name her as her surname was pretty unusual and she still works at the school. She had a real grudge against me for no reason - I was a goody-two-shoes at school, so I never misbehaved. She's have a go at me for answering a question/not answering a question, for doing my work quietly/loudly etc. I just couldn't win. As I was the strongest student in the class, she'd also treat me like a glorified TA, assigning me certain students to 'help'. She'd then yell at me whether I helped them or not. It got so bad that even the troublemakers in the class would come up to me at the end of each lesson and say "Whoa, why does she hate you so much?" I never found out why.

The second teacher (my Year 7 tutor) wasn't bad per se, but was memorable for the wrong reasons. She repeatedly told us that her boyfriend was serving in Afghanistan - this was back in 2002 - and even proudly showed us a TV news segment of him talking about his regiment. I did notice some odd things about her at the time, e.g. she openly swore in front of students, but I didn't think much of it. She then left suddenly after a year and a half. During sixth form, we found out from our biology teacher that she had had a mental breakdown at school (which was witnessed by students), and had to be sectioned. And her boyfriend... he wasn't real. Well, the guy was obviously, but she didn't know him. She'd completely made it all up.
dalbyc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anamazingperson)
m8 you can't hate yr head of yr that much head of years barely even interact with students
dude nah she is hell
anamazingperson
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dalbyc)
dude nah she is hell
what's the worst? i bet its like told you of for skipping class
dalbyc
Rep:
?
sad
Chocolatecakexx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
The one who taught is the wrong exam board for the whole 2 year GCSE. ****.
dammmmmmmnnnnnn
dalbyc
Rep:
?
(Original post by anamazingperson)
what's the worst? i bet its like told you of for skipping class
nope threatns to put us on report, isolates us always shouts at us
Beastybeast
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
most teachers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (9)
12.5%
A mix of in-person and online options (14)
19.44%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (43)
59.72%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (6)
8.33%

Watched Threads