Advice on how to get a girlfriend?

Watch
Jmol98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hey I could do with some dating advice, I’m 24 and never had a relationship which I’d really like. I’ve been told I’m a good looking guy and I do get a lot of compliments on being funny. I do have confidence in myself but I just have trouble with dating and I don’t know why, I can easily go out and get attention at bars etc.. but just need advice on how to get a god damn date please?
dalbyc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
dont try to hard, find a girl who actualy likes you for who you are not just beause of your looks seeing can be decieving so look for someone who you can see has a beautiful inside and has a true liking for who you are
Jmol98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I’ve also recently been rejected by a close friend, as she just doesn’t see me in that way which hurts because we honestly get along so well
dalbyc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
we are all rejects, we all have been rejected atleat once in our life time atleast you have friends.. only joking. if your trying to be a people pleaser it wont work but dont try rush into things people who like you will come to you maybe start interacting and be that funny guy that you said you can be! if i ever wanted a guy then would need to make me happy
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
i feel bad for u
dont be awkward i guess?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Just be yourself you can't force people to date you, just unlucky no one has taken a romantic interest in you, but you do have people who like you which is always nice, if you keep staying positive and putting yourself out there then it will happen, stay away form online dating though it isn't great. Also try and join clubs and things to find people rather than going out to bars and clubs etc it's a lot easier to get dates with someone you have a common interest in rather than just a random stranger in a bar. What kinda things are you interested in? Mabey comedy clubs or something it's a good place to start plus it's attractive to be doing something you enjoy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (56)
19.18%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (63)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (63)
21.58%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (26)
8.9%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
8.9%

Watched Threads