what does Jesus look like

Watch
Chocolatecakexx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
there r some pics showing he was blonde hair and blue eyed and other showing he was black-i know what he did and his miracles and stuff was important but just wondering what do u think he looks like
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chocolatecakexx)
there r some pics showing he was blonde hair and blue eyed and other showing he was black-i know what he did and his miracles and stuff was important but just wondering what do u think he looks like
Middle-eastern, rather than the northern European version you describe here, and which we are all familiar with.
XKangaotiCX
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
think he's middle eastern, the images of him being white or any other race is just ethnocentrism and christians wanting their saviour to look like them.
Saint_Patrick
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
White man with long brown hair.
etienne26
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Isaiah 53:2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
Chocolatecakexx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
ok thansk people
dalbyc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
he looks like my dead grandad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (9)
13.85%
A mix of in-person and online options (10)
15.38%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (40)
61.54%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (6)
9.23%

Watched Threads