Barely awake, hbu? 😁
hannahd0236
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by macy_m)
Barely awake, hbu? 😁
i am well thank you, just wanna go on holiday!!! wuu2?
DavidX123456
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by hannahd0236)
I’d back that 🤙🏻
β0b
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm ok. but I want more cookies. what about you?
macy_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Same! I had two of my holidays cancelled 😟 and because of GCSEs I would’ve had a really long summer- I mean right now 6months off school is long but not relaxing ¿😔
Last edited by macy_m; 5 days ago
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
(Original post by DavidX123456)
I’d back that 🤙🏻
i think everyone does tbf!! how are you?
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
Same! I had two of my holidays cancelled 😟 and because of GCSEs I would’ve had a really long summer- I mean right now 6months off school is long but not relaxing ¿😔
oh no, i'm sorry!!! where were you going?? and i'm in the same boat as you with gcse's like none of us expected to be off school until september!!
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
im glad to hear that you're ok! and wanting more food is just a big mood! and im well thank you!! wuu2?
macy_m
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
oh no, i'm sorry!!! where were you going?? and i'm in the same boat as you with gcse's like none of us expected to be off school until september!!
America and Italy 😔 Where you meant to go on holiday ? Yes 2020 GCSEs became a pain 😂
Last edited by macy_m; 5 days ago
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
America and Italy 😔 Where you meant to go on holiday ? Yes 2020 GCSEs became a pain 😂
oh bless, hopefully soon, you will be able to go!! on the 5th august, me and my family are meant to be going to turkey so we are hoping that it is on the list of air bridges!!
we are literally known as year covid lol - this might be an unpopular opinion but i think im the only one who was glad that we didnt sit the gcses lol
macy_m
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
oh bless, hopefully soon, you will be able to go!! on the 5th august, me and my family are meant to be going to turkey so we are hoping that it is on the list of air bridges!!
we are literally known as year covid lol - this might be an unpopular opinion but i think im the only one who was glad that we didnt sit the gcses lol
Hopefully you’ll get to go! Actually I’m kind of glad I didn’t sit them and kind of sad- it’s just mixed feelings :/
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
im glad to hear that you're ok! and wanting more food is just a big mood! and im well thank you!! wuu2?
Right now, I'm waiting for the impending doom of an oncoming lesson. but in general, I am doing as much exercise as possible to increase my swimming speed.:dumbells:
this is a substitute for the inability to swim for 2 hours a day when on holiday. I miss swimming:bawling:
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by β0b)
It’s half ten howwww 🤣🤣🤣
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
Hopefully you’ll get to go! Actually I’m kind of glad I didn’t sit them and kind of sad- it’s just mixed feelings :/
i've got my fingers crossed! and yeah i agree cause we were the first year to not sit them and with the fact that we don't get to have a prom or a leavers day also upsets me
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
Right now, I'm waiting for the impending doom of an oncoming lesson. but in general, I am doing as much exercise as possible to increase my swimming speed.:dumbells:
this is a substitute for the inability to swim for 2 hours a day when on holiday. I miss swimming:bawling:
ooh have fun in your lesson!! (this is sarcasm lol) literally like swimming is the main part of going on holiday and i hope i get to go to turkey this year!
what lesson are you waiting for then? let me guess - maths? everyone hates maths
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Moonbow)
It’s half ten howwww 🤣🤣🤣
I ALWAYS NEED COOKIES:mob:🍣🥑🥥🍉🥙🍙🥙🍉 🥥🥑🍣
hannahd0236
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonbow)
It’s half ten howwww 🤣🤣🤣
some people have cookies for breakfast and im ashamed lol
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
ooh have fun in your lesson!! (this is sarcasm lol) literally like swimming is the main part of going on holiday and i hope i get to go to turkey this year!
what lesson are you waiting for then? let me guess - maths? everyone hates maths
the theory side of product design. I didn't finish my homework (I did 3 pages of notes but its not enough) which is why it is bad:afraid:
Normally I would disagree with you about maths, but now we are doing binomial distribution and I couldn't be more confused.
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by β0b)
I ALWAYS NEED COOKIES:mob:🍣🥑🥥🍉🥙🍙🥙🍉 🥥🥑🍣
some people have cookies for breakfast and im ashamed lol
Nah dudes you’ve got to have pancakes for breakfast, cookies for lunch and chocolate for dinner. :^_^:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (63)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (70)
21.41%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (61)
18.65%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (69)
21.1%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (32)
9.79%
I haven't started researching yet (32)
9.79%

Watched Threads