Turn on thread page Beta

Runny Nose watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Delete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigstuff)
    My mum used to tell me to sniff one of those thick board pens, I never tried it though.
    Lol, I wouldnt do this

ReputationRep:
    Try Albass Oil.

Avoid spicy food and dairy.

ReputationRep:
    Just take a lot of tissues with you

ReputationRep:
    Olbas Oil clears your nose, no good to stop it running. Take lemsip, they work a treat when I have a cold, stop it running completely!

ReputationRep:
    that vicks thing where you shove it up your nose and smell the menthol mintiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    Any remedies?
    Am going to town tonight, bug event in Liverpool and i have a touch of the cold and a runny nose
    Any remedies ir tips?
    Thanks
    Runny nose? Sure thing mate, there are plenty of over the counter remedies for that. And what DW said is right---

Just go to the chemist and tell them you need something for a runny nose

ReputationRep:
    Stick loo roll up your nose :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terryw)
    The chemist is closed
    Think i will just have a big blow before i go out :rolleyes:
    Well, as wrong as this may sound, i promise it's in a medical context :p:

The harder you blow your nose, the more likely it is to get worse. Is there any congestion with the runny nose.

ReputationRep:
    Take tissues or use napkins they have them at counters or you can get tissue from the toilets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Olbas Oil clears your nose, no good to stop it running. Take lemsip, they work a treat when I have a cold, stop it running completely!
    Erm :confused: if it clears your nose, then surely there'd be nothing to run...?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Erm :confused: if it clears your nose, then surely there'd be nothing to run...?!
    Where do you think the running is coming from? Clearing it doesn't stop it being produced :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.