The Student Room Group

i was trying to get my mom out of bed to take me to the store

when my stepdad comes in and says to me enough of the fussing he fusses all the time with me and my mom i manage to keep my mouth shut and he has the nerve to tell me i can't stand him he needs to go or leave me alone and if anyone says anything hateful to me you can kiss my ass
Original post by jackie20
when my stepdad comes in and says to me enough of the fussing he fusses all the time with me and my mom i manage to keep my mouth shut and he has the nerve to tell me i can't stand him he needs to go or leave me alone and if anyone says anything hateful to me you can kiss my ass

Do you realise this doesnt make sense?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Do you realise this doesnt make sense?

what does not make sense i get hateful comments when i write things that is why i warn people my stepdad thinks i get angry at my mom which i sometimes do but not often he fusses at her and me and he thinks it's ok for him i manage to not say a word because i am afraid he will take my stuff away like he has before he treats me like a child and i don't act like a child i am 39 years old i will be 40 years old in 7 months so he needs to shut up about what i do
what does not make sense i get hateful comments when i write things that is why i warn people my stepdad thinks i get angry at my mom which i sometimes do but not often he fusses at her and me and he thinks it's ok for him i manage to not say a word because i am afraid he will take my stuff away like he has before he treats me like a child and i don't act like a child i am 39 years old i will be 40 years old in 7 months so he needs to shut up about what i do

Because you don't use full stops or write in sentences.

She means your post doesn't make sense. It isn't written well, and is difficult to understand. You also need to learn to use sentences. I mean honestly, the post I've quoted was almost 4 lines long and not one single full stop.

I also think you're a troll, because if you're genuinely a 39yr old man waking his mum up to take him to the shop then that is quite pathetic, sorry to say. You should find another way to get there, bus, walk, taxi. But your mum probably thought she'd have her life back and her children grown up and moved out by the age of 39!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending