Graduating University, can I question a second year result?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

So I am graduating university and just received my results. One second year module brings down my grade quite a bit as it was a double module, however during my second year my depression got really bad and I believe this greatly affected my marks. At the time I felt so low and had no self-belief and now wish I had applied for extenuating circumstances.
Is there anything I can do now? Or have I left it too late?

Thanks
Legomenon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Unfortunately I'd imagine it's too late because you generally need to provide evidence before (or at least very soon after) you take the exam in question. I still think it's worth asking anyway, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

So I am graduating university and just received my results. One second year module brings down my grade quite a bit as it was a double module, however during my second year my depression got really bad and I believe this greatly affected my marks. At the time I felt so low and had no self-belief and now wish I had applied for extenuating circumstances.
Is there anything I can do now? Or have I left it too late?

Thanks
Tbh, it's probably too late. There's no harm in asking, but they may just say "why didn't you apply at the time?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (55)
8.89%
Confident (81)
13.09%
Indifferent (89)
14.38%
Unsure (159)
25.69%
Worried (235)
37.96%

Watched Threads