Zazoo12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to go into neurology in the future, but now, after thinking about it (maybe a little too much), I'm stuck between the choice of continuing as a medical student or moving in to 'physics'. Currently I'm choosing my A-levels, chosen so far are Bio Chem Maths, I'm not sure whether I should choose Physics and drop Bio or maybe do 4 A-levels? pls help
Zazoo12
Rep:
?
I realise that doesn't make a lot of sense, so basically I'm stuck between the choice of choosing a physics related degree (maybe about relativity) at Uni, that is, if I choose do to Physics at A-Level, or continue as a medical student into neurology... If anyone knows anything about the 2 careers, please reply to help me choose
Zazoo12
Rep:
?
How is neurology at Uni? Is it interesting... like all the research or does it get repetitive?
What can I do with Physics and Maths A-lvl, is general relativity a good path to choose in the modern world? or will it reduce my future job choices??? Should I just continue with medicine???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
7.94%
Confident (56)
13.08%
Indifferent (60)
14.02%
Unsure (111)
25.93%
Worried (167)
39.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise