Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by babyshark)
How do you do it?
Hi :hello:

There are lots of guides and software that you can use out there to help you Harvard Reference! Here is an example of one I used to use. However, I would always recommend (if using a software to reference) to double check for mistakes.

Your university should also have their own specific guide on their website. I would recommend asking your lecturers for guidance on where to find this.

Referencing is something that comes with practice usually - so don't feel too worried if you don't get it straight away!

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Melissa
babyshark
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)

There are lots of guides and software that you can use out there to help you Harvard Reference! Here is an example of one I used to use. However, I would always recommend (if using a software to reference) to double check for mistakes.

Your university should also have their own specific guide on their website. I would recommend asking your lecturers for guidance on where to find this.

Referencing is something that comes with practice usually - so don't feel too worried if you don't get it straight away!

I hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Melissa
Thank you!!!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by babyshark)
Thank you!!!

No worries! Glad to help!

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Melissa
PixelThief
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Adding to what LHU said:

Honestly, I just use citethisforme.com when I write up my bibliographies. Not only does it provide you with a guide but it can also just do it for you. They might ask you to disable your ad-blocker or pay a service fee but there's also a free version.The free version limits you by number of references and a time frame but you can write them in batches, copy/paste them across, then start a fresh page to avoid this cap. I hope this helps.
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 2 weeks ago
I use https://library.aru.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm, good overview for almost anything you can think of citing.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PixelThief)
Adding to what LHU said:

Honestly, I just use citethisforme.com when I write up my bibliographies. Not only does it provide you with a guide but it can also just do it for you. They might ask you to disable your ad-blocker or pay a service fee but there's also a free version.The free version limits you by number of references and a time frame but you can write them in batches, copy/paste them across, then start a fresh page to avoid this cap. I hope this helps.
Hi PixelThief :hello:

I used to like citethisforme.com too - it's a really useful tool!

I would, however, recommend always double checking that the citations they provide are correct, as sometimes they don't come out perfect!

Melissa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.22%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
50.09%
I still don't know (97)
16.7%

Watched Threads