is it normal to always be sad?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I am a teenager who has had childhood trauma , i have therapy almost every 2 weeks. Is it normal to want to end my life here and there? Like i almost did it once but i was scared of feeling the pain of suffocating. I always feel alone, even though i have my family , i mean they aren't my biological parents but they love me and care but it's just i went through so much stuff. I don't want you to feel bad for me, i just want to know if it's normal to want to end my life like every couple times a week the thought crosses my mind but im too much of a coward to do it. I think every other teenager goes through this tho?
luna wolf 12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i feel the exact same just cant get therapy ut i have depression at least u have a family that care mine just find me a useless mistake
Justvisited
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What's stopping you from looking to the future and thinking that things will get much better?
Theloniouss
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Normal or not, it's not healthy. You should probably speak to your therapist about it.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Have you talked to your therapist about the way your feeling? :hugs:
PakScarz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Yh it’s especially hard during this pandemic, face to face therapy has been halted until further notice and calls over the phone don’t really help. Stick in there mate!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Justvisited)
What's stopping you from looking to the future and thinking that things will get much better?
because i told myself that 3 years ago and things only got worse
Rose Dose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
the only thing I want to say is ANY FEELING, ANY EMOTION IS NORMAL. I am very sorry that someone can feel so alone so lonely that he would not want to live his life. I had similar problems, and not only do teenagers pass it, but adults, too, unfortunately. the most important thing is not to forget that you need to work on yourself and your soul. to love yourself. I know and understand that it is wildly difficult. but know that you will surely find peace and meet your man.
flumefan1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by luna wolf 12)
i feel the exact same just cant get therapy ut i have depression at least u have a family that care mine just find me a useless mistake
You alright? Here if you need anything
flumefan1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
if any of you need to talk my pms are always open. You aren’t alone ❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (52)
19.62%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (59)
22.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
18.87%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.75%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.43%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.06%

Watched Threads