The Student Room Group

Cyber assess challenge 13

Completly stuck on challenge 13 any hints would be much appreciated:wink:. Happy to give other hints for the challenges 1-12 just pm me.
If you're hoping to get a quick answer, then you should have put this question on of the two main Assess threads. I completed assess and i'm now working through game. USe CTRL-F to search for xkc- because all station names start with that. You might be confused, but it's not in the body of the website. It's in the script. There will be multiple names, try all of them. Hope this helps, and if it does please feel free to give me some rep. Drop me a message if you need more help.
Reply 2
Original post by Avingo255
If you're hoping to get a quick answer, then you should have put this question on of the two main Assess threads. I completed assess and i'm now working through game. USe CTRL-F to search for xkc- because all station names start with that. You might be confused, but it's not in the body of the website. It's in the script. There will be multiple names, try all of them. Hope this helps, and if it does please feel free to give me some rep. Drop me a message if you need more help.

Thanks a lot appreciate the hint! :wink:
Original post by Avingo255

Hey, ive done that exactly but none of the things found seem to be correct?
Original post by bruhmoment42069
Hey, ive done that exactly but none of the things found seem to be correct?

hmmm, dm me and I'll try and help you out...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending