Doing only fans and studying nursing?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was just wondering if it’s okay to have only fans and study nursing? Using only fans for pics in underwear obviously, no naked pictures. The website is legal, it’s more like modelling tbh but I was just wondering if that’s fine? I know few girls who do that and are on a nursing degree so was just wondering🤔
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Highly inadvisable.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
risky
rxyaltyx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no its not recommendable
Nautilus
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bad idea
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:no:
Etomidate
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The NMC are pretty strict. I'd imagine this would constitute bringing the profession into disrepute. I'd strongly avoid.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
That’s so odd because I have seen seen many student nurses having an account and promoting it on their Instagram? Is it okay to have while you a student but not when you an actual nurse already?🤔
kadiatuj0001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nah, do not do it
Etomidate
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That’s so odd because I have seen seen many student nurses having an account and promoting it on their Instagram? Is it okay to have while you a student but not when you an actual nurse already?🤔
Student nurses are held to similar, if not the same, NMC standards as qualified nurses. While many people may be doing it, they're risking their careers in the process.
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you’re doing the Only Fans to have more income, it might be better to find another source of income which won’t risk your future career
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No reason why not, fair warning if future employers see it though they can look dimly on it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (12)
8.57%
Confident (18)
12.86%
Indifferent (25)
17.86%
Unsure (38)
27.14%
Worried (47)
33.57%

Watched Threads