Contacting uni with my grades, question!

Watch
Onlyweardesigner
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I have a conditional offer for uni and the requirements are that I achieve my HND along with Maths 5.

I have managed to pass all the necessary classes however I failed one of the extra classes that wasn't required to get the HND. The class was only added to help people get an extra credit as some people had failed classes in the previous HNC year.

Should I crop this class out when I send the uni my grades? I'm scared that single fail will screw me over even though it wasn't needed for the HND!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Don’t mess with the images of your results.

Send it through explaining the additional non credit bearing module if you want.
Onlyweardesigner
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by PQ)
Don’t mess with the images of your results.

Send it through explaining the additional non credit bearing module if you want.
Do you know if my college will send my grades to the uni or is it the students themselves who have to do it?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Onlyweardesigner)
Do you know if my college will send my grades to the uni or is it the students themselves who have to do it?
The UCAS website has a page listing the qualifications and exam boards that send results through directly. If your qualification isn’t on that list then you have to send your results through yourself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
19.03%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.38%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.23%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.46%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.99%

Watched Threads