Jhffbbhgxc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I am in yr 10 moving into yr 11. This yr, my school will give my predicted for biology. I will most likely get an 8 or 9 since I have achieved 9's throughout the whole yr. I am already trying to start revising. So if I want to achieve 8/9's, should I have started revising earlier or is it okay for me to start now?
bleepbloop63
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i started revising from around christmas and got an 8, if you choose to start now don’t overwhelm yourself or do too much because you will burn out. do little and often now and build it up as your exams come closer
emily.g34
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Little and often- do like 20mins a day of each subject whether this is active recall past papers or flashcards do this around Christmas and then revise for longer closer to easter- dont burn yourself out this early
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you don't wanna burn out, do little and often. if you start earlier that can be an advantage as once you've finished revision you can start practice questions and papers.
ayumie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I started Biology revision maybe 1-2 weeks before my exams, and I made flashcards almost totally the night before the exam.
I still got a 9, just depends on how you work.
I personally would not recommend this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed