Can I go to both college and sixthform

Watch
gcseyr11
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
So I've applied to a sixth form and college but I'm still unsure on what one to go too, so is there a possibility that I could go to both.

Im not sure what I want to be in the future or if I want to go to university.
Ive applied for performing arts for the college and applied for maths, economic and politics in the 6th form.

I love drama and maths but I'm terrible at written exams due to my dyslexia.

So do you think if I asked there would be a possibility for me to go to college but go to the sixth form 1-2 days a week for maths
Advertisement
Alex_JP
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
No - At least not to my knowledge. I think you have to choose one in the end, but I reckon if you didn't like which one you chose you could potentially change to a different course or even a different college.
Anonymous17!
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Oh damn, I’ve always just referred to sixth form and college as the same thing...whoops. But no, I’m guessing you have to choose one over the other
Advertisement
josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
Oh damn, I’ve always just referred to sixth form and college as the same thing...whoops. But no, I’m guessing you have to choose one over the other
they're very similar
FRS500
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
No
Advertisement
apoliticalgoat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
No, you can only pick 1. You wouldn't go to 2 primary schools or 2 secondary schools. You wouldn't go to a college and a sixth form either.
Anonymous17!
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by josie71202)
they're very similar
That’s true. I guess thats why i referred to them as the same :lol: my sixth form even called themselves a college so
Advertisement
josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous17!)
That’s true. I guess thats why i referred to them as the same :lol: my sixth form even called themselves a college so
a lot of sixth forms call themselves a sixth form college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (45)
21.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
22.64%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (37)
17.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (43)
20.28%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (21)
9.91%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
8.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed