cocopops786
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have applied to go to a sixth from because my crush goes there but they are not allowing me to do my A levels this year because I have not passed my English Language GCSE yet so I would have to spend an extra year to resit that over there. I have also applied to go to a college where they are allowing me to do my A levels this year as well as resitting my GCSE English without having to study an extra year. I want to become a Lawyer and go to University. Which school should I go to?
( would it be too much for me to do my 3 A levels and pass English Language or should I wait another year to get English out of the way?)
BTW I have had a crush on him for 5 years and he is my close friend... help.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wait the year,relationships can wait
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A crush on who, the college? 😆
Never mind me I can’t read
Moonbow signing up and out!
Last edited by Moonbow; 1 week ago
Anonymous17!
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I get it, trust me, I’m crazy for this guy and I even applied for a job once at a chain store that was near where he lived, even though there was a store that was hiring for that chain that was closer to my house. I’ve liked him for 3 years now. But trust me, don’t f up your education for a relationship. If you’re friends, you could still have a relationship and see each other, you just wouldn’t go to the same sixth form. Go to the one that is offering you a-levels and your resit. It won’t be too much, my friend did 3 a-levels and her maths gcse result and she did fine. Good luck
emily.g34
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Forget about your crush for a moment and way out the pros and cons
which school offers the best subjects for you in regards to alevels, do they offer work experience or extra curricular activity's.
Choose whats right for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise