username5331918
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello, I’m a 17 year old who’s recently left my sixth form meaning I’ve received no A-levels or B-tecs. All I have is my GCSE’s which aren’t high grade results but I have passed my maths and English. I would like to go University to study in the area of finance or economics but I haven’t got the highest GCSE grades or any B-tec or A-levels to be capable of entering those courses let alone the university. What shall I do ? Please reach out to me with some advice. Thank you.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why did you leave sixth form? you could go to a college and do a course specifically in finance/economics/business the equivalent to a certain number of a-levels, and then apply for uni from there.
Mikeeeeey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Malik_Baleira)
Hello, I’m a 17 year old who’s recently left my sixth form meaning I’ve received no A-levels or B-tecs. All I have is my GCSE’s which aren’t high grade results but I have passed my maths and English. I would like to go University to study in the area of finance or economics but I haven’t got the highest GCSE grades or any B-tec or A-levels to be capable of entering those courses let alone the university. What shall I do ? Please reach out to me with some advice. Thank you.
to get into universtiy you are gonna need some form of level 3 qualification which is btec or a level. If you couldn't handle a level try btec, its a lot easier and you can still get into great unis with high grades. either way you need it to go to uni
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mention Leeds, just 'cos that where I'm from, but they have quite a few choices ACCESS to HE
such as here https://www.leedscitycollege.ac.uk/access/

https://www.leedscitycollege.ac.uk/n...op-university/

you might find similar, wherever you are based?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
7.98%
Confident (56)
13.15%
Indifferent (60)
14.08%
Unsure (110)
25.82%
Worried (166)
38.97%

Watched Threads

Latest