mia_jaja
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I decided to self study history this summer vacation but I'm very lost so if any of you could send me some links I could follow that would be very helpful. I'm doing Edexcel AS and for my options I chose France in Revolution, 1774–99 (unit 1) and Russia, 1917–91: From Lenin to Yeltsin (unit 2).
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mia_jaja)
So I decided to self study history this summer vacation but I'm very lost so if any of you could send me some links I could follow that would be very helpful. I'm doing Edexcel AS and for my options I chose France in Revolution, 1774–99 (unit 1) and Russia, 1917–91: From Lenin to Yeltsin (unit 2).
Is there any reasons why you haven't just bought the textbooks and also downloaded the spec?
mia_jaja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Is there any reasons why you haven't just bought the textbooks and also downloaded the spec?
I can't find the textbook anywhere unless I order it online and I can't order online in my country because of coronavirus.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mia_jaja)
I can't find the textbook anywhere unless I order it online and I can't order online in my country because of coronavirus.
What about ordering an electronic copy?
Do you have ebay where you are?

Just use the spec and then google material. there will be tons of history on Russia.
When CV19 has calmed they would will be able to get items shipped.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you starting AS or revising it? What kind of links do you want?
mia_jaja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Are you starting AS or revising it? What kind of links do you want?
I'm starting AS. Maybe some brief notes about each lesson. Really anything would help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (64)
41.03%
Take autumn exams (54)
34.62%
Look for a job (4)
2.56%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.56%
Take a year out (21)
13.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise