The Student Room Group

Grades and Uni courses

What Uni is best for geography(human) at BBB grades?
Reply 1
i would say leicester university and they are very lenient with grades too!
Reply 2
Original post by pahmed96
i would say leicester university and they are very lenient with grades too!

thanks I'll have look!
Original post by ali75

Hi @ali75

We offer BA Human Geography at Hull.
Our geography course is accredited by the Royal Geographical Society.
Our BA Human Geography introduces you to ways of understanding the dynamic and complex social, economic and political processes that make the world work. You'll develop a full toolkit of theoretical and practical skills enabling you to look at places, individuals and communities with an expert eye. We prioritise learning outside the classroom with core field trips think locations such as Barcelona, Berlin and Morocco.

I personally have completed a few geography modules during my degree, including one which was focused on world cities and I really enjoyed the module.

We have a virtual open day running on the 10th and 11th July which would be the perfect opportunity to be able to ask our staff and students questions about the course, the university and any other details which you would like to know.

If you would like to talk directly to one of our students we have Ask a Student available. Here you can directly contact one of our geography students and ask them about their experience.

Hope this helps.
Emily

University of Hull Student Representative
PhD History Student
Original post by ali75

Hi i got accepted into leicester with BBC in 2018. It was my insurance and i applied with ABB as my predicted. They were very lenient and welcoming. Graduated this year and loved the BA Geog course!! would deffo recommend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending