The Student Room Group

EPQ

Hi,

I'm sure there are prolly thousands of questions like this one on here but thought I'd throw my idea for an EPQ out there anyway.
I've got my subject area: commercial agriculture- I feel like it's a steady and solid topic, relevant atm and well-resourced, but I just can't choose a question- If i'm honest I'm having real difficulty tryna narrow it down.
First I was thinking about it's relation to bio-fabrication, then the environment, and then global poverty- and it just kinda spiralled from an idea to an issue.
I'm planning to do the dissertation, therefore a fun 5000 words of research, just not sure how to go about it.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any kinda thoughts, tips or advice to help a fella out :smile: Honestly anything is welcome, candidate proposal is looming and so are my cortisol levels.
Reply 1
You don't need to have your final question when you start. You need something, but you probably get marks for refining it or altering its slant based on what you discover in the Lit review.

GM? Chlorine chicken? Antibiotic use? Ethical issues around increased milk yield in cows?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending