another really random question

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
ok so, hi, on instagram i have a meme page and i’m having quite a slow growth - i’ve seen people saying that there’s this “method” that should help. but i mean, idk i just need some reassuring. so basically, well essentially it’s follow for follow - but without asking. you follow people from your niche, but you go into the ‘likes’ of other meme pages and follow a few of the people from there and apparently some of them will follow back? i mean i don’t really know if this will work. what do you think?
Moonbow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Works on TSR 🤣
Alex_JP
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It will probably work, providing that you have the time to do this. However, at the same time, you will end up following random accounts that will totally fill your feed with irrelevant and unwanted posts from others. If I were you I would just persevere and see where it takes you. Good luck!
safonovmaks42094
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Another method that works is using famous hashtags
Alex_JP
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by safonovmaks42094)
Another method that works is using famous hashtags
Kinda. Chances are at least a few people will see the picture using that method but also it may be buried in the midst of all the others, which there will be a plethora of considering that many people use famous hashtags. I'd try using more niche-related hashtags alongside famous hashtags. Fair point though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (12)
8.57%
Confident (18)
12.86%
Indifferent (25)
17.86%
Unsure (38)
27.14%
Worried (47)
33.57%

Watched Threads