darkblu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I want to take my leopard gecko to uni (safely and with care and all of the proper equipment of course) but I'm worried about which unis would allow me to have her in accommodation or how to hide her if I have to?
Stuntman_82
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by darkblu)
I want to take my leopard gecko to uni (safely and with care and all of the proper equipment of course) but I'm worried about which unis would allow me to have her in accommodation or how to hide her if I have to?
While I can't give you advice on how to hide your leopard gecko I will say have a read of the accommodation contract to see if they allow pets. If they do not allow pets it might be worth sending them an email to see if they can allow your pet with strong reason as to why you need the pet there e.g. support animal.

Alternatively, you can rent a private accommodation that allows pets but I would advise against it if it's your first year because you may miss out on the social aspect of uni.
zooperzamirah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Stuntman_82)
While I can't give you advice on how to hide your leopard gecko I will say have a read of the accommodation contract to see if they allow pets. If they do not allow pets it might be worth sending them an email to see if they can allow your pet with strong reason as to why you need the pet there e.g. support animal.

Alternatively, you can rent a private accommodation that allows pets but I would advise against it if it's your first year because you may miss out on the social aspect of uni.
I agree with this.

However please don't sneak you gecko into uni it can get you into trouble if caught, which wouldn't be worth it. Try your hardest to make them accept your request if not - don't possibly gepotise ( never been able to spell that word), your future.
darkblu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by zooperzamirah)
I agree with this.

However please don't sneak you gecko into uni it can get you into trouble if caught, which wouldn't be worth it. Try your hardest to make them accept your request if not - don't possibly gepotise ( never been able to spell that word), your future.
That was more of a joke, don't worry, I wouldn't risk her health more than anything, thank you. Also, did you mean jeopardise?
zooperzamirah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by darkblu)
That was more of a joke, don't worry, I wouldn't risk her health more than anything, thank you. Also, did you mean jeopardise?
Yes I did. It's a word ive never been able to spell!
7367network
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Jeopardise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.01%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.13%

Watched Threads