So what’s the situation in the hospitals?

Watch
Thecrazydoughnut
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Patients dying day after day, hour by hour, patients being discharged(which we’re extremely happy for) and ultimately, it’s busy. Very busy. Thanks for asking.

Next update at 8:45 in the evening. Take care all. 😊.
yzanne
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hope you're staying healthy and doing the best you can.

it seems to me there are hospitals that are totally empty allowing nurses to have a well earned break (due to no covid and normal patient fear!) and there are some that are still 100mph like in your own! :yep:

i hope it calms down.
Thecrazydoughnut
Rep:
?
(Original post by yzanne)
hope you're staying healthy and doing the best you can.

it seems to me there are hospitals that are totally empty allowing nurses to have a well earned break (due to no covid and normal patient fear!) and there are some that are still 100mph like in your own! :yep:

i hope it calms down.
Hey! How are you? I don’t know about healthy, but I am finally learning to take things at my own pace.

Yes, some hospitals have calmed down significantly but they’re awaiting the second wave.

It’s extremely busy down where I am(still many covid patients) but we’re doing all the best we can😊

Thanks for your concern.
Thecrazydoughnut
Rep:
?
8:45 update turned into 11:30 update oops. 🙈

Sooo..... about that second wave yeah y’knw it’s coming and dat. So why dont we all try and save the planet and finally wave goodbye to covid and dat by staying safe? Nah fam. It can’t work like this fam. You get me fam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.63%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.1%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.12%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (89)
21.81%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.05%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed