The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL requirements?

I’m thinking of studying at UAL in the future and was wondering what a-level subjects and grades would be needed for a fashion journalism or communications course? I want to make the right a-level choices that are valued yet still relevant. I was thinking English language, sociology and art?:smile:
Original post by Laurellja
I’m thinking of studying at UAL in the future and was wondering what a-level subjects and grades would be needed for a fashion journalism or communications course? I want to make the right a-level choices that are valued yet still relevant. I was thinking English language, sociology and art?:smile:

Yeah those sound good, I'm doing fashion journalism at csm this year and I did English lit, philosophy and photography for A-Level.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Laurellja

Hey @Laurellja,

Great to hear that you're thinking ahead! As @tigerlily2001 has said those sound like great choices, remember its always best to make sure you choose subjects you'll enjoy too.

At UAL we offer an array of fashion journalism and communication courses. On the course pages you can check out the course requirements. It is worth noting that some of the more creative courses such as Fashion Communication and Promotion require/or prefer you to have an art foundation as they accept students based on their portfolio of work.

I have linked a few of the possible options below for you to check out:

Fashion Journalism at London College of Fashion

Creative Direction for Fashion at London College of Fashion

Fashion Public Relations and Communication at London College of Fashion

Fashion Communication: Fashion Journalism at Central Saint Martins

Fashion Communication: Fashion Communication and Promotion at Central Saint Martins

I hope this has given you some food for thought and I wish you all the best with your studies.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Kindest,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps
Hey @Laurellja,

Great to hear that you're thinking ahead! As @tigerlily2001 has said those sound like great choices, remember its always best to make sure you choose subjects you'll enjoy too.

At UAL we offer an array of fashion journalism and communication courses. On the course pages you can check out the course requirements. It is worth noting that some of the more creative courses such as Fashion Communication and Promotion require/or prefer you to have an art foundation as they accept students based on their portfolio of work.

I have linked a few of the possible options below for you to check out:

Fashion Journalism at London College of Fashion

Creative Direction for Fashion at London College of Fashion

Fashion Public Relations and Communication at London College of Fashion

Fashion Communication: Fashion Journalism at Central Saint Martins

Fashion Communication: Fashion Communication and Promotion at Central Saint Martins

I hope this has given you some food for thought and I wish you all the best with your studies.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Kindest,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep

Thank you so much Tegan! This is really helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending