omg did anyone watch tatis YouTube video?

Watch
workhard12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
what are your thoughts?
impoor123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
when she mentioned her s*xual *ssault i actually wanted to cry. also, starting to see shane in a completely different light like offering to edit the BYE SISTER video, thumbnail etc that’s low. and i never liked jeffree
workhard12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by impoor123)
when she mentioned her s*xual *ssault i actually wanted to cry. also, starting to see shane in a completely different light like offering to edit the BYE SISTER video, thumbnail etc that’s low. and i never liked jeffree
Literally I am so shocked, it made me realise how deep and dark the situation actually is
Seepbrook
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by impoor123)
aaaaaand thats exactly what she wanted you to do. ask yourself this - why did she even bother mentioning that part? she could have just said Shane came over and we bonded over many things leading me to completely trust him but oh no, she had to be specific and make sure she mentioned the 'poor me, I've been sexually abused in the past' part. I'm not making light of being sexually abused, I'm pointing out that she CLEARLY did that to get the sympathy vote. Jeffree did the same, as soon as the sh1t hit the fan he tweets about his dad and how upset he is that his dad is no longer alive - trying playing the public by pulling their heart strings. Shane Dawsons apology vid - same shiz, its not my fault, I had a hard childhood poor me, please feel sorry for me. Every criminal on the planet, every person exposed for being a racist in public, whats the first thing they tend to do? Sob story! 'I'm so sorry, I was having a bad day. My fathers in a nursing home/I lost my job/someone in my family has cancer/I'm homeless blah blah blah'. Best way to get people on your side is to gain sympathy. And looks like its working on you. SHANE'S the one who is coming off badly here and then Jeffrey but NOT Tati? I never bought that bitc*es BS, not during the Bye Sister vid and not now.

She simply put on the performance of a lifetime with the tears. But I downright refuse to believe that a so-called 'intelligent' GROWN WOMAN allowed two guys who she didn't know that long to fill her head with so much crap that she blindly made a vid against her 'beloved FRIEND' James - who was still a teenager at this point - to throw him under the bus over RUMOURS she was fed? pffffffft bish please! No one is THAT dumb! She had time to plan the vid, time to decide what she wanted to say, time to film it, time to upload it. At no point did this 37 year old 'intelligent' woman really not stop and think 'hey maybe I should just CALL James instead and ask him if the rumours are true and ask him to explain himself'?? No? It really was just the better option to openly shame him on camera, knowing full well that that was going to ruin him?

Heres what I'm almost certain the truth is. All three conspired to take James down. Jeffree because James was his competition, Shane for the same reason (and also because hes Jeffrees lapdog/friend who lives under his thumb) and Tati because she really was that petty about him promoting her competition pills brand and also because she wanted to gain financially from it. You do know she apparently made an extra $19million after the Bye Sister vid? They were all in on it but typically like any high school drama shiz, as soon as the sh1t hits the fan and the group becomes exposed they all turn against each other and put the blame on each other. And they all put on their little performances, typical American style - Tati with the crocodile tears, Shane with his fake panic attacks. Anything to save their worthless skin. Wonder what Jeffree will do... IF he does anything that is. Thankfully people in the comment sections under her new vid are still not really buying her story. Although shes not going to be hit as hard by this as Jeffree and Shane are... which is pretty unfortunately imo. She also deserves to be cancelled. Oh well, at least James finally gets the last laugh. Karma really is the best!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.63%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.1%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.12%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (89)
21.81%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.05%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed