I'd look for a job, even a low-paid one and save up
-Eirlys-
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No I dont work and I barely have money to move out
I would suggest that being your starting point, if you can. Get a full time job, get some savings and when you can, look at somewhere you can rent.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
No I dont work and I barely have money to move out
I’m in the exact same position. I have no money, I have no work but am looking desperately for a job, and I have no where to go. And I mean no where. We are estranged from everyone in our family, have not seen or heard from them in nearly 12 years. So literally have no where to go and my only option is to try and stand on my own two feet, get a job and move out. But I can’t seem to find anything for the life of me, everywhere I interview at just rejects me. I’m really sorry to hear that you’re in the same situation, it’s hard right? Just try and stay mentally strong and look for work. Something will come up eventually. Remember that this isn’t the rest of your life and that eventually, you will get out somebody. Just stay hopeful. I wish you all the best x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m in the exact same position. I have no money, I have no work but am looking desperately for a job, and I have no where to go. And I mean no where. We are estranged from everyone in our family, have not seen or heard from them in nearly 12 years. So literally have no where to go and my only option is to try and stand on my own two feet, get a job and move out. But I can’t seem to find anything for the life of me, everywhere I interview at just rejects me. I’m really sorry to hear that you’re in the same situation, it’s hard right? Just try and stay mentally strong and look for work. Something will come up eventually. Remember that this isn’t the rest of your life and that eventually, you will get out somebody. Just stay hopeful. I wish you all the best x
Thank you so much
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by -Eirlys-)
I would suggest that being your starting point, if you can. Get a full time job, get some savings and when you can, look at somewhere you can rent.
Im at uni right now. I didnt move out because my parents are control freaks and would have disowned me if I did. I wasnt in the financial position to leave and I was scared so I stayed. But now I don’t know what to do
mikesully
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you're financially stable, you can
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (12)
8.63%
Confident (18)
12.95%
Indifferent (25)
17.99%
Unsure (37)
26.62%
Worried (47)
33.81%

Watched Threads