The Student Room Group

Cancelling indication to apply for DSA

Hi, I indicated in my application that I'd like to apply for a DSA, as I have a long standing medical condition. However, upon reading into the application and considering it, I have realised that what I have is likely not to pass through the application process, or at least that I'd need to talk to my disability advisor at uni to make sure first before applying for it.

"1. Apply for Disabled Students Allowance" is now the only thing it says I have left to do on my application page.

Can my application still be processed and accepted if I don't complete the DSA part of my application, or is there any way I can cancel my indication to wish to apply so my application can be accepted in time for uni starting?

Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by luke_742
Hi, I indicated in my application that I'd like to apply for a DSA, as I have a long standing medical condition. However, upon reading into the application and considering it, I have realised that what I have is likely not to pass through the application process, or at least that I'd need to talk to my disability advisor at uni to make sure first before applying for it.

"1. Apply for Disabled Students Allowance" is now the only thing it says I have left to do on my application page.

Can my application still be processed and accepted if I don't complete the DSA part of my application, or is there any way I can cancel my indication to wish to apply so my application can be accepted in time for uni starting?

Thanks

Hi, the DSA won't affect your core application from being processed.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending