The Student Room Group

Was the sex bad for him or something? This experience has kind of traumatized me..

recently hooked up with a guy that had been trying to hit on me for years. We were in the same grade and we graduated 2 years ago. He would always snapchat me and try to talk to me in Facebook messenger. I had a bf for a long time though and so this never went anywhere because I was loyal. When my bf and I broke up, this guy tried to text me and so I started talking to him. He had been having relationship problems and he had left his gf. I didnt want to get into a relationship and neither did he. We wanted to hook up, however. So we talked for awhile and we finally decided to have sex. We met up and he was very nice. We talked a little and started kissing. He ate me out for quite awhile, played with my breasts and he liked my pierced nipples, I got completely naked and sucked his ****. He told me that i gave really good head and that he almost came, so he was ready to have sex. I got into doggystyle postion and as soon as he put his penis in me, he came.. after he came, he started to go soft, but he kept ****ing me for a couple minutes. He told me that was the fastest he had ever came and he said that it was good sex. He didnt seem embarrassed, but he gave me a hug and left. I texted him and told him that we should hang out again, and he said that he really wanted to. 2 months went by and I never heard from him again. One day, I texted him and said that it made me feel really bad that he just ****ed me and dumped me and I asked if there was a problem. He said that there wasnt a problem with me, but that he and his ex were trying to work things out, which is why he couldnt text me. He said that the relationship with her wasnt going to work again, so he said that he wanted to see me again. I went crazy and behaved really wrong and texted him lots of times, and he started ignoring me again. He finally texted me today and said that he really wanted to see me again, but that I'm crazy and he's not going to deal with it. I apologized and we havent talked since. I'm just wondering if he thought the sex was bad, because he said he wanted to hang out again and then proceeded to ignore me for 2 months after we did it. Then when I got upset with him for having sex with me and ditching after just the first time, he got mad and called me crazy and now I'll never see him again. Was my sex that bad..? I feel so low about myself right now..
(edited 3 years ago)
Best to forget about him, no decent guy would treat someone like that. I certainly wouldn’t. He probably only wanted one thing, as many do :/
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Best to forget about him, no decent guy would treat someone like that. I certainly wouldn’t. He probably only wanted one thing, as many do :/

Yeah, but I was fine with just having sex. I didn't want to rush into another relationship, but a sex partner would be nice. Usually if a guy likes having sex with a girl, he would want to **** her again, right..?
Reply 3

He most likely thought the sex was trash then, right? Lol
Original post by HannaBlush
Yeah, but I was fine with just having sex. I didn't want to rush into another relationship, but a sex partner would be nice. Usually if a guy likes having sex with a girl, he would want to **** her again, right..?

Perhaps he is embarrassed about what he did the first time. There could be someone else. It’s hard to tell, people have their reasons. The only way to find out is to talk to him, just try not to spam him since he’ll just find it annoying. I wouldn’t take the whole personally, i’m sure everything’s fine with you :smile:

Some guys can be a bit picky when it comes to hair, etc. I am admittedly. It’s nothing wrong with you, just depends on his personal preferences
Reply 6
Perhaps he is embarrassed about what he did the first time. There could be someone else. It’s hard to tell, people have their reasons. The only way to find out is to talk to him, just try not to spam him since he’ll just find it annoying. I wouldn’t take the whole personally, i’m sure everything’s fine with you :smile:

Thanks for your help. But I cant help but feel like I didnt do something right during sex..
And how did he *** as soon as he put it inside me..? What does that mean..?
Thanks for your help. But I cant help but feel like I didnt do something right during sex..
And how did he *** as soon as he put it inside me..? What does that mean..?

Sometimes the build up gets it going if a guy is turned on enough, it’s nothing to worry about. Looking again I reckon he probably is embarrassed about it.
Reply 8

He wont talk to me at all. I just feel like I messed up in the bedroom or like I'm super unattractive or like maybe my vag feels awful or something. :frown:
He wont talk to me at all. I just feel like I messed up in the bedroom or like I'm super unattractive or like maybe my vag feels awful or something. :frown:

I doubt it :smile: It’s much harder for a guy to mess up than a girl. Do you want to discuss this on PM?

Quick Reply

Latest