ladyalpatera
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm very happy with myself, not insecure at all, never have been. just wondering how to get that 'teen glow up' for when I go back to school! e.e. good makeup, stuff to wear along with my school uniform, confidence, tanned and glowy skin, studying tips etc. thanks :3
apostasies
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m not well versed with makeup, but exercising is a really good way to build confidence and to get fit.
Shannan579
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For makeup just keep practicing and you’ll definitely get better at it. Also sometimes less is more. Drinking more water and exercising will really help your skin and confidence too ! X
ladyalpatera
Rep:
?
(Original post by apostasies)
I’m not well versed with makeup, but exercising is a really good way to build confidence and to get fit.
any ideas for how to exercise though? I want to get a jawline mainly, and also increase my stamina I guess
ladyalpatera
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shannan579)
For makeup just keep practicing and you’ll definitely get better at it. Also sometimes less is more. Drinking more water and exercising will really help your skin and confidence too ! X
you're right! I'll try these, thanks xx
apostasies
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ladyalpatera)
any ideas for how to exercise though? I want to get a jawline mainly, and also increase my stamina I guess
There’s so many fitness youtubers out there with free workout programmes like Chloe Ting (although her workouts might be a bit hard if you’ve never really exercised before). There’s also Emi Wong, Holly Dolke, etc. But exercising alone isn’t enough if you really want to see results, you need to eat healthily and make sure you get enough sleep. By exercising frequently, you’ll find that you lose a lot of fat - pretty much everywhere. You unfortunately can’t really target certain parts of the body.
ladyalpatera
Rep:
?
(Original post by apostasies)
There’s so many fitness youtubers out there with free workout programmes like Chloe Ting (although her workouts might be a bit hard if you’ve never really exercised before). There’s also Emi Wong, Holly Dolke, etc. But exercising alone isn’t enough if you really want to see results, you need to eat healthily and make sure you get enough sleep. By exercising frequently, you’ll find that you lose a lot of fat - pretty much everywhere. You unfortunately can’t really target certain parts of the body.
you're right, do you think the paleo diet will help me lose weight? it's the only diet that makes sense to me atm and yes I've heard of chloe ting! I think I'll do her workouts but I'll check out the rest! tysm x
unknownt29
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm very happy with myself, not insecure at all, never have been. just wondering how to get that 'teen glow up' for when I go back to school! e.e. good makeup, stuff to wear along with my school uniform, confidence, tanned and glowy skin, studying tips etc. thanks :3
having a routine is so important for a glow up! going bed early and waking up early is important to. making sure you look after your skin, keep healthy and get revising now. Maybe just go through subjects you struggled with the previous year
apostasies
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you're right, do you think the paleo diet will help me lose weight? it's the only diet that makes sense to me atm and yes I've heard of chloe ting! I think I'll do her workouts but I'll check out the rest! tysm x
Hmm, I’ve never tried the Paleo diet myself but I have heard that it does help lose weight. Keep in mind that a diet is only one half of the job if you want to get toned. Np.
zooperzamirah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey girl. Im 17 and when I was in highschool, I would want the same. If you want to learn how to do makeup, watch some yt vids - also lashes make a difference!! Don't change your face completely with makeup though. For a tan - unless you will be getting a real one I suggest buying a fake tan and tanning mit, goes a long way. To improve your uniform, I suggest having a nice bag, maybe wear a watch, couple rings, smell good! For clear skin, buy some good facial products , I recommend watching Hyram on youtube, hes excellent with skincare. For studying - make your notes pretty, have nice highlighters and simple notes - it will help you understand it more when you re-read your notes. Study for 30m/1hr at a time before having a break, this allows you to get a lot of information into your brain then having a rest before doing anymore, don't stress yourself out.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
'Glow ups' usually happen when the person has found themselves. So dress and act more 'you'.
ladyalpatera
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
'Glow ups' usually happen when the person has found themselves. So dress and act more 'you'.
that makes sense!! thank you ❤️
120Heyitsme
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Chloe tings workouts are definitely worth a try
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8.02%
Confident (55)
12.97%
Indifferent (59)
13.92%
Unsure (110)
25.94%
Worried (166)
39.15%

Watched Threads