Little bit of help pleasee?

Watch
zooperzamirah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Booked a lodge for me and my friend on the 6th, its in a carvan park and payed just over 500 for it, pools aren't open, neither are clubs, arcades etc. We have a personal hot tub though. Really looking forward to the time away - however might get a bit bored. Any suggestions of what we could do?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Take walks, play board games, walk / drive near landmarks?
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Take walks, play board games, walk / drive near landmarks?
Yes! Theres a lovely beach only for the people who have booked caravans, that sounds lovely. I have also thought about checking out this place its the Cheddar cave - where the name for cheese came from. Also UNO is a great card game we could bring - thank you
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by zooperzamirah)
Yes! Theres a lovely beach only for the people who have booked caravans, that sounds lovely. I have also thought about checking out this place its the Cheddar cave - where the name for cheese came from. Also UNO is a great card game we could bring - thank you
All sounds very fun. I hope you enjoy!
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you just friends, or more? If the latter, i think you know what I would suggest 🤫
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Booked a lodge for me and my friend on the 6th, its in a carvan park and payed just over 500 for it, pools aren't open, neither are clubs, arcades etc. We have a personal hot tub though. Really looking forward to the time away - however might get a bit bored. Any suggestions of what we could do?
Id take a pack of cards, some good walking shoes and most importantly a bottle of rum & a crate of beer. Sounds like fun!
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you visit cheddar gorge, u might wanna being warm stuff, it’s very cold down there

I haven’t played UNO for years, I really wanna play it again
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
(Original post by mnot)
Id take a pack of cards, some good walking shoes and most importantly a bottle of rum & a crate of beer. Sounds like fun!
We have bottles of wine and champagne ready! Girls trippp! I cannot wait to get away. Been cooped up too long. We are going to bring UNO as we have played it since we were very young aha.
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Laurence010401)
If you visit cheddar gorge, u might wanna being warm stuff, it’s very cold down there

I haven’t played UNO for years, I really wanna play it again
So I've heard, a few years back my when I was in secondary school my teacher told us about it and said he wore two coats haha.

UNO has been a favourite since I was very young, its easy but can get very competitive
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
Are you just friends, or more? If the latter, i think you know what I would suggest 🤫
Haha Nooo! We are best friends. We both have boyfriends. I've known her since I was just three.
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So I've heard, a few years back my when I was in secondary school my teacher told us about it and said he wore two coats haha.

UNO has been a favourite since I was very young, its easy but can get very competitive
On the Walkie talkie audio tour thing they said it’s 11oC, but it felt colder. Still, I was fine in a shirt, but thats just me, I store a lot of body heat - it can be the middle of winter and still I go round my house in a tshirt 😂

Yes, it can be *places draw 4 card on the table*
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Haha Nooo! We are best friends. We both have boyfriends. I've known her since I was just three.
😂 Sorryyy, in the op it was unclear if you were friends with benefits or just regular friends haha

Well I agree with all the suggestions from the other posters in this thread there’s also Wookey hole caves as well as cheddar gorge
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
On the Walkie talkie audio tour thing they said it’s 11oC, but it felt colder. Still, I was fine in a shirt, but thats just me, I store a lot of body heat - it can be the middle of winter and still I go round my house in a tshirt 😂

Yes, it can be *places draw 4 card on the table*
I get cold easily, not sure why aha.

*challenges you* THATS THE WORST. When someone will challenge your draw 4 card then it gets spun back on you.
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I get cold easily, not sure why aha.

*challenges you* THATS THE WORST. When someone will challenge your draw 4 card then it gets spun back on you.
Are you quite skinny?
(I hope asking that isn’t considered politically incorrect or disrespectful to women)
I think my reason for always being too hot is because I’m obese and store lots of excess body heat

*places green pick up 2* you sure about that?
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
Are you quite skinny?
(I hope asking that isn’t considered politically incorrect or disrespectful to women)
I think my reason for always being too hot is because I’m obese and store lots of excess body heat

*places green pick up 2* you sure about that?
Yeah I am quite skinny aha. Its not disrespectful no worries

Rage leaves the room
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I am quite skinny aha. Its not disrespectful no worries

Rage leaves the room

Ok gooddd it’s quite difficult to know what can and can’t be said these days

*has a look at which 6 cards you picked up, out of interest*
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve just thought of another idea, this time that no one has suggested yet - BRING MONOPOLY!!

And one that combines the idea of monopoly with card games - MONOPOLY DEAL!!
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?

I think some people are too sensitive, I think basic questions like that are absolutely fine as long as there not insulting the person for it
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?

I think some people are too sensitive, I think basic questions like that are absolutely fine as long as there not insulting the person for it

I’ve just thought of another idea, this time that no one has suggested yet - BRING MONOPOLY!!

And one that combines the idea of monopoly with card games - MONOPOLY DEAL!!
I LOVE monopoly, even though I always go bankrupt hah I spend money too easy, just like in real life.
Laurence010401
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I agree. When I said ‘ok good’ that wasn’t about your body shape don’t worry 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.61%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.18%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.83%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (97)
21.75%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.87%
I haven't started researching yet (48)
10.76%

Watched Threads