Can i still apply to Uni with these grades? I am Confused

Watch
OptiWeight
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,

As mentioned on previous thread i received offers from BCU/Staffordshire as to study for CyberSecurity at a Undergraduate level- however these University are really bad, at least Birmingham city University is because their entry requirements at BTEC are MPP-DMM which is really bad. Im wondering at this stage can i consider to study CyberSecurity at a better Uni- such as UOB, i am currently studying BTEC EXTENDED DIPLOMA (Predicted DDD), and i have average pass grade GCSE, would it be a possibility? Or maybe with Clearing i can get into the course? Here i have of other question which i need help with---

3) Can i get into Warwick Uni doing Cyber Security via clearing?
4)Can i get into a lower uni such as Coventry Uni but with a computer science course instead via clearing or is that not a possibility, with my grades?
Jones74
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi

I got BBC at A-Levels and got accepted through clearing at the University of Leicester (needed ABB) for Computer Science as well as getting BBBCCC at GCSE's so I wouldn't completely rule out all of the possibilities! It's dependent on what grades you actually get and also how other people perform in the country.
Last edited by Jones74; 1 week ago
Zealous Student
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/r.../what-clearing

As for whether you'll be able to get in depends on the university.
Last edited by Zealous Student; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8%
Confident (55)
12.94%
Indifferent (60)
14.12%
Unsure (110)
25.88%
Worried (166)
39.06%

Watched Threads