Is BSc Sport Management the same as BA Sports Business Management?

Watch
NEERBY
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

Are these degrees both seen the 'same' or 'equal' by employers? I have an offer from Northumbria for BSc Sport Management and an offer from Leeds Beckett for BA Sport Business Management,

I really want to choose Leeds over Newcastle as a place to live, but the fact the course at Northumbria is a BSc is making me want to sway towards that since it seems more credible, I'm really not sure if it matters in the longrun on my CV when seen by employers, do they care over stuff like this?

Honestly I just feel like I'd be more at home at Leeds and wouldn't have trouble settling in, but don't want to regret not choosing Northumbria if the difference in degree quality is a lot. The entry requirements are pretty similar, 112 UCAS points for Leeds vs 128 for Northumbria.

If someone can help shed some light on my situation or help me clear some things up then that would be great, just getting myself a bit frustrated thinking about it and making the wrong choice.
NEERBY
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.19%
Confident (65)
13.66%
Indifferent (66)
13.87%
Unsure (118)
24.79%
Worried (188)
39.5%

Watched Threads