The Student Room Group

Uni of Manchester VS Trinity College Dublin

Ugh, I hate these rankings, but okay. I want to study politics: Which uni is better in terms of employer favourability? If there were 2 candidates with the same accomplishments, but those different unis, who would be most likely picked?
If I look for a job in the UK
or in Europe in general
Trinity College Dublin is a lot more reputed than Manchester but I don't think anyone will pick one amazing candidate over another amazing candidate just because of the university.
Original post by ninjacaty
Ugh, I hate these rankings, but okay. I want to study politics: Which uni is better in terms of employer favourability? If there were 2 candidates with the same accomplishments, but those different unis, who would be most likely picked?
or in Europe in general

lol i’m in the exact same position can’t decide between manchester or tcd for law with politics
Original post by ninjacaty
or in Europe in general

Trinity is the Oxbridge of Ireland. Go to Trinity, its a lovely campus uni and has an excellent reputation. Its ranked number 1 in Ireland, number 16 in Europe and number 43 in the world as you know. A no brainer.
Original post by mike23mike
Trinity is the Oxbridge of Ireland. Go to Trinity, its a lovely campus uni and has an excellent reputation. Its ranked number 1 in Ireland, number 16 in Europe and number 43 in the world as you know. A no brainer.

trinity is actually ranked 101st in the world as they say on their website while manchester is ranked 27th
Original post by Caitlin5505
trinity is actually ranked 101st in the world as they say on their website while manchester is ranked 27th

Sorry I should have been specific. OP is wanting to study Political Science so i gave the rankings for that subject.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending