A chance to get into a MSc entrepreneurship at (Imperial/UCL) with 3.13 GPA

Watch
Ess4498
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
My background:
I got 3.13 undergrad gpa in Marketing from Accredited top university in Thailand in 2019.
Still no work experience but during covid-19, I start my own small business selling bakery goods online which has a lot of good feedbacks

Now:
I am interested to apply for MSc 2021/22 in Entrepreneurship and my very first choice would be Imperial and UCL
From my research, most courses required for 2:1 while my GPA is 3.13 which is equivalent to 2:2. Do I have any chance to get into those top universities.

Thank for any advice and really appreciate it,
V1ct0r
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Is your GPA on a 4 scale or a 5 scale? A UK 2:1 is equal to a 3.0 GPA on a 4 scale. Also, you running a small business on your own shows your entrepreneurial spirit and would help the application greatly.

Out of interest, are you from Chulalongkorn or Mahidol? Those are the only top universities I know in Thailand.
Ess4498
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by V1ct0r)
Is your GPA on a 4 scale or a 5 scale? A UK 2:1 is equal to a 3.0 GPA on a 4 scale. Also, you running a small business on your own shows your entrepreneurial spirit and would help the application greatly.

Out of interest, are you from Chulalongkorn or Mahidol? Those are the only top universities I know in Thailand.
My GPA is 3.13/4 and Yes!! I graduated from Chulalongkorn

I’ve heard many people say Imperial want 3.25 GPA an d above or in my country, someone who graduated with second class honor so these really bring me down.

Btw Thank you for your reply. I will definitely try to write it down on my statement of purpose.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (46)
20.72%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (50)
22.52%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (41)
18.47%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (45)
20.27%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (22)
9.91%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
8.11%

Watched Threads