Does my female friend like me or she just sees me as a plantonic friend?

Watch
Mettes129
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve been friends with this girl I’ve met at my university two years ago during Fall term. We only talked a little during that term in the game center. During Spring 2019 we started to talk a lot more because we would meet at the dinning hall. One day dueing that term she invited me to a dog event which I didn’t go due to I can’t drive and I would have take a uber with my dog if I went. After Spring Break she asked to stay at my house for Summer term for her class since I’m much closer to the campus for her class. During Spring 2019 term she ask if we could go to movies it was just me and her (no other people). In the summer she would say “we” a lot. One day my dog scratch when playing with her. She ask me where on the face so I point on my face which she didn’t understand. So she ask me to touch her face where the scratch is at. When I met her mother when I introduce myself to her mother her mom told me “She talk alot about you.” When her birthday came I give her a gift and she ask for a hug so I hug her but she ask for other one right after. In fall 2019 she told me next time she goes to theme park “I want you to come with me next time I go there.” In November, she ask if I’m doing anything for Chirstmas I said nothing. She invited me to her family Christmas dinner which I went. This January I told her some of my past about due to my physical disability. She told me she was bullied too she didn’t make many friends over the years. I was her first friend that she enjoyed to be around due to similiarities like watching same things. She doesn’t want to lose me. In February I told her about I tend to like blue on girls. Then next weekend (she would stay the weekends at my house) she was wearing three blue tops on Friday, Sunday and Monday. Which I notice it, but didn’t say anything. It’s hard to know since I’m disabled so it can be she sees me as plantonic friend or she actually likes me. Also when it comes to texting she barely answers sometimes one word text or other times she doesn’t say anything so it makes it hard to know she likes me or not. Since I know most girls will text back if they like someone.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mettes129)
I’ve been friends with this girl I’ve met at my university two years ago during Fall term. We only talked a little during that term in the game center. During Spring 2019 we started to talk a lot more because we would meet at the dinning hall. One day dueing that term she invited me to a dog event which I didn’t go due to I can’t drive and I would have take a uber with my dog if I went. After Spring Break she asked to stay at my house for Summer term for her class since I’m much closer to the campus for her class. During Spring 2019 term she ask if we could go to movies it was just me and her (no other people). In the summer she would say “we” a lot. One day my dog scratch when playing with her. She ask me where on the face so I point on my face which she didn’t understand. So she ask me to touch her face where the scratch is at. When I met her mother when I introduce myself to her mother her mom told me “She talk alot about you.” When her birthday came I give her a gift and she ask for a hug so I hug her but she ask for other one right after. In fall 2019 she told me next time she goes to theme park “I want you to come with me next time I go there.” In November, she ask if I’m doing anything for Chirstmas I said nothing. She invited me to her family Christmas dinner which I went. This January I told her some of my past about due to my physical disability. She told me she was bullied too she didn’t make many friends over the years. I was her first friend that she enjoyed to be around due to similiarities like watching same things. She doesn’t want to lose me. In February I told her about I tend to like blue on girls. Then next weekend (she would stay the weekends at my house) she was wearing three blue tops on Friday, Sunday and Monday. Which I notice it, but didn’t say anything. It’s hard to know since I’m disabled so it can be she sees me as plantonic friend or she actually likes me. Also when it comes to texting she barely answers sometimes one word text or other times she doesn’t say anything so it makes it hard to know she likes me or not. Since I know most girls will text back if they like someone.
You are overthinking this stuff a lot because your confidence level is low. Obviously she really likes you. Do you like her? If so, ring her! Arrange to meet up. Buy her a drink. Tell her how you actually really feel about her!
Don't be obssessed with your disability! Breaking news: some people are kind and respectful anyways! lol.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is acc a really cute and wholesome post.....for TSR anyway

Call her and see if she wants to do anything....she feels really comfortable around you and feels at ease around you. Tell her your feelings

Alot of people will look past the disability, its clear she does

Good luckkkk
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
This is acc a really cute and wholesome post.....for TSR anyway

Call her and see if she wants to do anything....she feels really comfortable around you and feels at ease around you. Tell her your feelings

Alot of people will look past the disability, its clear she does

Good luckkkk
A nice post😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.58%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (90)
22%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.02%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.27%

Watched Threads