Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    Lol aww, well in that case, I'll stick to the good old shirt and trousers; my standard QM-wear.
    Yeah she's mean to me I bet she's going to say I'm too skinny and then she's gonna over feed me! When she comes in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Yeah she's mean to me I bet she's going to say I'm too skinny and then she's gonna over feed me! When she comes in September!
    Meh, as long as it's tasty you can't complain.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, as long as it's tasty you can't complain.:yep:
    Lol she cooks the same old thing every time! So you get sick of it quite quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Lol she cooks the same old thing every time! So you get sick of it quite quickly.
    One trick pony?:no: Hmm, then you have every right to be upset. Just wear lots of layers to throw her.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    One trick pony?:no: Hmm, then you have every right to be upset. Just wear lots of layers to throw her.:ninja:
    I haven't got any thick layers but I got a massive bumper jacket that makes me look like that > would that work?

ReputationRep:
    Lol yup! stick one of those horrid pink QMUL hoodies over it for good measure. I really wish that they'd redesign them.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did see a few people in them did not look good :no:

ReputationRep:
    I want a QMUL hoody, simply because my 'old group' from secondary school and sixth form, all get together and don them, but meh, ours is simply hideous, so I just don't part-take.

ReputationRep:
    Or you can get a plain hoody and some fabric paint and make your own snazzy one!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, hmm, it wouldn't quit ebe the same.:p:

ReputationRep:
    How many brown people exactly go to QMUL?
    And how did the FB group jump upto so many people within a day?
    And I got my student ID crap, Desified.

And I was wondering. I was in London in December and I went to a shop that was selling chips. I asked for an order of chips and fish and got laughed at. B*stards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    You should get Indian foood! Saravana Bhavan do good food out of the 10 Indian restaurants in my area lol.
    We've already booked a 100 orders of Fish'n'Chips though :rolleyes:....lool not really, that would defeat the purpose!

We're still waiting on a few more IDs before things can be official, when things are official we can officially setup things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoshiSushi)
    How many brown people exactly go to QMUL?
    And how did the FB group jump upto so many people within a day?
    And I got my student ID crap, Desified.

And I was wondering. I was in London in December and I went to a shop that was selling chips. I asked for an order of chips and fish and got laughed at. B*stards.
    There are lots, but its still a very multicultural University.

It jump up cos we all know a lot of people :cool: lol.

Feel free to send me your ID..and an email :p:, they should accept it..hmm! Have you sorted out your KCL stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeSiFiEd)
    There are lots, but its still a very multicultural University.

It jump up cos we all know a lot of people :cool: lol.

Feel free to send me your ID..and an email :p:, they should accept it..hmm! Have you sorted out your KCL stuff?
    Ill facebook it to you.
    Um, yeah, I paid for the deposit and sorted accomm. Its just waay too expensive. 230/week.
    They allocated me to the place that costs 230, I asked for reallocation and they said i may not find out about reallocation for 1 month or even more and since Im all the way in Hong Kong, I needed a back up so i privately applied to that place (Liberty House) so if kings calls with good news about accomm, Ill move if not I have no choice.
    I think I regret taking up KCL's offer. Its getting to be a pain in the ass. Im not even looking forward to moving with all these stupid bumps on the road. I had everything with QMUL perfectly sorted. But I wouldve regretted not taking Kings' offer if I didnt.

No win situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeSiFiEd)
    We've already booked a 100 orders of Fish'n'Chips though :rolleyes:....lool not really, that would defeat the purpose!

We're still waiting on a few more IDs before things can be official, when things are official we can officially setup things!
    How many are you short?

ReputationRep:
    How many are you short?
    3...everyone's being lazy and not replying on facebook..grr, might start ringing people tonight if I don't get it done :mad: lol

ReputationRep:
    u can add me. i am from Sri Lanka and my name is Ravi

JB is gonna be doing G100 maths at QMUL.
    So where is my female agent ??????

ReputationRep:
    She's hiding behind the cheese, and what a lot of it there is.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    She's hiding behind the cheese, and what a lot of it there is.:ninja:
    roflmao.

ReputationRep:
    How's the society coming along?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 14, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.