The Student Room Group

Would You Rather Live For A Week In The Past Or The Future?

I firmly believe in "past is past" motto and I think I don't have anything to change in my past considering that I am well now, mentally and all. But if I had the chance to travel and be my future self, I'd like to know what's my life situation, if i'm happy or if life's been treating me worse, so I would know what will I do in the present and what do I avoid.
I'd love to travel to the future, though if it was bad it might make you lose hope a bit once you got back (or inspire you to change the world!)
Original post by will3934
I firmly believe in "past is past" motto and I think I don't have anything to change in my past considering that I am well now, mentally and all. But if I had the chance to travel and be my future self, I'd like to know what's my life situation, if i'm happy or if life's been treating me worse, so I would know what will I do in the present and what do I avoid.

Spend one week in the past, fixing all the mistakes I have made. Hopefully, I could then find peace.
Depends how far in the past. If it's when the vikings were around then hell yeah.

Quick Reply

Latest