The Student Room Group

Do you believe in God?

Scroll to see replies

Absolutely. I am so impressed by the sheer immensity and beauty of the Universe, let alone our own world. I definitely feel His presence when I look at nature, or art, or in my day to day life.
I believe in one God. His name is Based Zeus.

All hail Based Zeus, teaching me how to be a man since 2016 :adore:
@itscourtchicks
ahh I find myself smiling and cheering🤣 at your perspective as I do agree with some you said
It's true, religion can be use as a manipulative power to dominate which is why I prefer not to be labeled at all as nowadays they seem to treat religion as a competition of belief whether who's more right and who should be in the wrong.It's absurd as I witness that growing up🤣
I was a devoted child,born on strict rules and you are right about the fact where you said religion can make one so judgemental, I was one of them🤣
but honestly and seriously,now? I still consider myself as a believer of God but I'm more open and I desire to learn more beyond my beliefs.
I think our generation is becoming more flexible dealing with this kind of stuff. We are becoming so opinionated and we now question things around us. We tend to not stick to believe in something just because that's what we are taught to believe.

Im loving this complex discussion😍🤣
@Mojmeer
im actually presenting different perspective as its hard to explain it using words in the Bible itself as some might be offended by it due to different beliefs.
My very own belief is the first chunk that I mentioned
and I do not fear death as it's a natural thing for us to undergo that even my belief in a God would not spare me from that.
That "it makes me not want to die" is just a hypothetical perspective of mine putting myself into other's shoes😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending